Friday, July 01, 2011

Surrounding myself and being surrounded by great love stories, observing every move so closely. The way a man jumps to answer the phone when it's his love's voice waiting on the line. And maybe she's in a far away place and there's a void now, a hole, where she was all this time and a few minutes here or there make up the delicate threads still binding and weaving their everythings together until their eyes can meet again.

There's something so full of pull in the eyes of lovers, my heart races even to see it between others; my mind can replay and replay your eyes seeing mine and my body melts on impact, all the more convenient for you to drink me up to the last drop and it's just so easy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing. I wish I had an entire collection in print.

    ReplyDelete